The data logged includes:
– Locator/ Cable Avoidance Tool/ Signal Generator/ Transmitter Model Type
– Locator/ Cable Avoidance Tool/ Signal Generator/ Transmitter Serial Number
– Automatic Self Test result
– User Identity
– Date & Time of Use
– Detection Mode (Power – Radio – Generator/Transmitter – AllScan Modes)
– Signal Strength
– Signal Generator/ Transmitter Frequency
– Cable/ Pipe Depth
– Sonde Depth
The Data records saved on the cable avoidance tool can be retrieved, reviewed and analysed on a PC.
C.Scope’s free to download PC Toolkit allows the user to view the stored data-logs in the form of charts and graphs that illustrate all aspects of the use of the Cable Avoidance Tool/Locator/Signal Generator/Transmitter.
The data can be examined to verify whether the product has been used correctly.
This data is invaluable to identify any potential training requirements, as part of a routine company training audit or in the event of a cable strike.